PURPOSE | MISSION | VISION | STRATEGIES | VALUES
Why do we exist? (Purpose) To work together for a common good.
Rural Event Venues, our Industry and the Rural Communities we work in are strengthened when we work together for a common good.
What we do. (Mission) We represent and strengthen Rural Event Venue Owners.
To represent and strengthen Rural Event Venue Owners through education, advocacy and resource development.
What do we want to achieve over time? (Vision) Strong Industry Image, Success, Strengthened Communities, Preserved Rural Landscape.
- Create a strong image for the Rural Event Venue Industry and be a sought after option for weddings and life events.
- Successful and prospering individual Rural Event Venue businesses.
- Protect our Rural Event Venue industry by advocating for safe operating standards and reasonable legislation.
- Strengthened the rural communities we live and work in.
- Preserve the rural landscape of farms and farmland.
How are we going to achieve our Mission and Vision (Strategies) Unity, Advocacy, Leverage
- Assemble resources and help educate Rural Event Venue Owners
- Use our resources to organize and gain understanding of legislation that would impact our industry.
- Provide a unified voice at the Local and State level for the Rural Event Venue Industry.
- Advocate for reasonable Local and State legislation and oversight by retaining an experienced lobbying group.
- Leverage resources to lower Members operational costs.
- Build a directory of MNReva Certified Venues and publish on MNReva website.
- Provide an online MNReva Certification for Rural Event Venues who meet operational and safety standards.
What are our actions? (Values) Be positive, Share, Commit and Build up
- Always speak positively about other Rural Event Venues (or don’t speak at all).
- Share ‘best practices’ with other Members so that our rural industry prospers as a whole.
- Commitment to supporting MNReva through committing time, talent and financial resources (Annual Dues)
- Contact individual State Reprentative and State Senator when needed.
- Attend State and Local legislative representation when needed.
- Provide referrals to MNReva members when dates are not available.
- Build community by attending the annual MNReva conference/celebration.